"ODRA" S.A. Cement Plant operates on the basis of the Integrated Management System implemented in accordance to the standards:
- EN ISO 9001:2015,
- EN ISO 14001:2015,
- PN-ISO 45001:2018.
The use of modern management systems is one of the strategic objectives of the Cement Mill. All the activities are pursued by two overarching values:
- the highest quality of services provided,
- care about the customer, employees and the environment.
All development activities result from the adopted strategy of the company. Those take into account:
- pollutant emissions, noise and the amount of waste generated reduction,
- staff development aimed at raising awareness of the care for environment and the improvement of working conditions,
- strive for continuous improvement in occupational safety and compliance with the law and the prevention of accidents at work.